In order to provide you with our uninterrupted use of services, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you with your permission. To ensure better protection of your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices you make about the way your information is collected and used.
- “We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the Domain and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- “You/Yourself/User/Users” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals including but not limited to local business houses who use the Platform and who intend to seek information, contact or obtain the services or subscribe to the Platform for enabling cloud-based management of their institution. The Users must be competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the laws governing the territory of India.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Application, company or individual apart from the User, Vendor and the creator of this Application.
- The term “Platform” refers to the Website and mobile application created by the Company which enables the User to avail services of the Company through the use of the platform.
- “Drivers” shall refer to delivery personnel or transportation service providers listed on the Platform who will be providing delivery services to the Users on the Platform.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to respecting your online privacy. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- Account Information: We collect information about the User when they register for an account through the Service. For example, you provide your contact and information when registering an account.
- Information about your customers and drivers: When using our Services, you also provide information about your customer and drivers, such as their contact information and where they are located. For example, when you are planning routes you tell us who your customers are and where you deliver to them. You also provide contact and location information on your drivers making the deliveries.
- Payment Information: We collect certain payment and billing information when you register for certain paid Services. For example, we may ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information. You might also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services.
- Tracking Information: such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Platform or not), your computer or device browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Platform including but not limited to access to your camera and audio.
- Details of Platform usage for analytics.
- User may be asked to provide access to contact list - if they want to pick up the address from their contacts
- User may also be asked to provide access to phone and message if they want to access the feature to make the call or send message to clients from the app itself
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To enable the viewing of content in your interest;
- To communicate the necessary account and service-related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services and data Collection;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party. We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity and also to view the content preferred by you. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement but shall immediately delete all such information upon withdrawal of your consent for the same through the ‘unsubscribe’ button or through an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent possible, we provide you with the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Platform and opt-out of any non-essential communications from the platform.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
3. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you shall be used to provide and improve the service for you and all users.
- For maintaining an internal record.
- For enhancing the Services provided.
- To communicate with you about the Services.
- To market, promote, and drive engagement with the Services
- Customer support
- For safety and security
For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by us for internal record.
We use your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information and make further services available to you.
We will not sell, license or trade your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law. We use your information only after seeking and obtaining your consent for the same.
Information collected via our server logs includes users' IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Platform so that we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences.
4. HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. If the same is not identified to you, you have the right to request the Company to elucidate the purpose of collection of said personal information, pending the fulfilment of which you shall not be mandated to disclose any information whatsoever.
We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, within the scope of the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
5. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE PLATFORM
6. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- We use Google Analytics or any such similar third-party application tracking IDs to help us to understand how you make use of our content and work out how we can make things better. These cookies follow your progress through the anonymous data collected by us on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google in order to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users. Our Website uses session cookies to ensure that you have a good experience. These cookies contain a unique number, your 'session ID', which allows our server to recognize your computer and 'remember' what you've done on the site. The benefits of this are:
- You only need to log in once if you're navigating secure areas of the site
- Our server can distinguish between your computer and other users, so you can see the information that you have requested.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. We also use various third-party cookies for usage, behavioural, analytics and preferences data. The following are the different types of cookies used on the Website:
- Authentication cookies: To identify the user and share the content that he or she requested.
- Functionality cookies: For the customized user experience and resuming past course progress.
- Tracking, optimization, and targeting cookies: To capture usage
metric on the device, operating system, browser, etc. To capture behavioural metrics
for better content delivery. To cater and suggest most suited products and services.
The same may be used by google and Facebook and other third-party services that use track users.
8. Your Rights
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
Where you hold an account with any of our services, you are entitled to a copy of all personal data which we hold in relation to you. You are also entitled to request that we restrict how we use your data in your account when you log in.
You further acknowledge that the Platform may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point of time. Your information would however be accessible to the employees of our Indian subsidiary Expronto Technologies Private Limited, who shall strictly use the information for delivering services to you under the Platform, enhancing the services and providing you customer support.
10. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
11. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may host surveys for survey creators for our platform who are the owners and users of your survey responses. We do not own or sell your responses. Anything you expressly disclose in your responses will be disclosed to survey creators. Please contact the survey creator directly to better understand how they might share your survey responses.
Information collected will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under any law for the time being in force.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
12. ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted at the stage of registration, except Email ID. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Platform and such change shall be facilitated by the User. If you change any information, we may or may not keep track of your old information. We will not retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Such prior information shall be completely removed from our databases, including stored ‘back up’ systems. If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove your profile so that others cannot view it, the User needs to remediate, and promptly correct any such incorrect information.
13. CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed.
We use data hosting service providers in the EU to host the information we collect, and we use technical measures to secure your data. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. We will respond to requests about this within a reasonable timeframe.
Sensitive and private data exchange for our Services happen over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We never store passwords in our database; they are always encrypted and hashed with individual salts.
However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. Our Company cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to the Company over the Internet.
15. STORAGE PERIOD
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
- Account and Payment information: We retain your account and payment information until you delete your account. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve our Services. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyse personal characteristics about you.
- Information about your customers and drivers: This information is retained until either your account is deleted or directly deleted from within the Services. For example, from within the app you can delete information about your customers and drivers.
- Marketing information: If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences unless you specifically ask us to delete such information. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
18. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
As a responsible Company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
19. CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our products & services at any time, please email to email@example.com.
20. Contact Us
Information provided on the website may not be 100% accurate and may be provided for promotional purposes of the business.